Community Content Initiative - Models

This post is part of the Community Content Initiative (CCI). The plan is to build up a library of Models, Scripts, Materials and other content both new and experienced community members can use to help bring their worlds alive, with the potential of including some of these directly within interface itself in the future. So please, ORIGINAL content under the Apache 2.0 license only.

Some examples of useful models include but are not limited to:

• Furniture (seats, tables, beds)
  • Foilage (trees, grass, ferns, flowers)
  • Buildings (houses, cabins, skyscrapers
  • Modular construction pieces (roads, walls, railroad)

Please reply to this thread with any contributions. Reach out to Aitolda#4826 with any questions.

Thanks!

2 Likes

FauxLeatherCouch

My first Contribution. Please open your create tools inworld and select “Import Entity (.Json) from a URL” and paste the link below. Alternatively go to edit at the top left of the interface, select “Import Entity (.Json) from a URL” and paste the link below.

FauxLeatherCouch

Note: Supplying the json allows me to upgrade the couch later without making a brand new link. I recommend others do the same. I’ve also included 2 attached material entities so you can change the color to your liking. No sit script yet.

2 Likes

Picnic Table with Sit (six positions)

It’s a picnic table!
To use:
however mouse or point controller (VR) along the bench until you see the “sit” image appear. Click mouse or trigger to sit. Hold FWD to stand up.

To use:
Import using the “Create” application function:
“Import Entities (.json) From a URL ”

To install:
Enter this URL:
https://aitolda.s3.amazonaws.com/Vircadia/CCI/Models/PicnicTableWithSit.json

3 Likes

Faux Leather Couch with Sit

UPDATED!!! Now with Sit!

My first Contribution. Please open your create tools inworld and select “Import Entity (.Json) from a URL” and paste the link below. Alternatively go to edit at the top left of the interface, select “Import Entity (.Json) from a URL” and paste the link below.

FauxLeatherCouchSit

Note: Supplying the json allows me to upgrade the couch later without making a brand new link. I recommend others do the same. I’ve also included 2 attached material entities so you can change the color to your liking.

1 Like

I love this stuff Aitolda!

1 Like

Bean Bag Chair with Sit

To use:
however mouse or point controller (VR) along the chair until you see the “sit” image appear. Click mouse or trigger to sit. Hold FWD to exit chair.

To use:
Import using the “Create” application function:
“Import Entities (.json) From a URL ”

To install:
Enter this URL:
https://aitolda.s3.amazonaws.com/Vircadia/CCI/Models/BeanBagChairSit.json

1 Like

.GLB Starship and Landing Bay

And here is the link: starship1.glb - Google Drive